A JOURNEY THROUGH YOUR GARDEN WITH DAVID CULP
Pictured: Flowers in the garden at Brandywine Cottage. Photo by: Rob Cardillo.
UP NEXT: A JOURNEY THROUGH YOUR NOVEMBER GARDEN
Thursday, Nov 11 at 6PM ESTRegister Now
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE
See important information & the November agenda below
Note: If you're unable to join us at that time, all those who are registered will receive a follow-up email that includes the show notes, plant list, and access to view a recorded version.
- Cool-season containers: Transitions from fall to winter
- Happy holidays: Holiday wreaths, paperwhites, amaryllis, branches
- Garden management: Also consider wildlife
- Pace of the season: Enjoy the outdoors, bird watching, don't forget the kid in you
FOR THE FALL SESSIONS:
Limited "seating" for each webinar. This will allow David to get more in depth on the topics you're really there for.
Registration fee of $20 for each webinar. Charging this nominal fee will not only allow us to continue producing these informative and entertaining sessions for you, it also means that we can provide you with:
- More thorough show notes, including a complete plant list
- A longer Q & A session at the end of each webinar
- An extended window of 30 days in which to watch the recorded version.
- Registration will close just before the session begins or when the "seats" are full.
- Each person will be given a unique login code that cannot be shared. Only one person/device will be allowed to enter the session with each login code.
- Just as before, you will need to register separately for each webinar, so watch for those registration emails following each session.
Dig deeper into the monthly insights and inspiration behind the Journey Through Your Garden series with these books by David Culp:
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE WEBINARS
"Thank you so much for running these webinars, especially at this time of year. And thank you for the notes although I’ve avidly been taking my own. I feel like I’m in a fireside chat with David and you, and I just love Ted (David's dog)." — Isabel B.
"Thank you for a most interesting program. I had just coincidentally finished reading The Layered Garden. Learning more about David’s garden and his philosophy was a welcome treat while waiting for mine to come to life here in snowy Rhode Island. I look forward to the next talk." — Dale F.
"I have to thank you and all who contribute to this awesome sharing of time, knowledge, artistry, precision, and friendship in gardening. My daughter and I visited David's garden several years ago, and we love visiting again through the book and the lectures. We are blown away by the attention to detail and the wealth of amazing information you compile and share afterwards. You are all so wonderful! David is such a talent and such a blast! It's pure joy and so valuable to us during these frightening times. Thank you all!" — Paula F.
We will never sell or distribute your email to any other parties or organizations.
See more online classes